If you have a disability, you can get help from the municipality so that you can live and participate in society like everyone else. For example, you can apply for housing with special service, a contact person, personal assistant or various kinds of meaningful occupation.

You yourself have to apply for most of the municipality's supportive efforts. Here, you can find administrators who can help you find the help you need. We also know the laws that determine what rights you have.

Contact us

You can contact us through the municipality's exchange: +46(0)300-83 40 00
E-mail: individ.familjeomsorg@kungsbacka.se